TTD Kalyana Vedika online marriage slot booking starts now in ttdsevaonline.com. How to Get marriage in Tirumala Registration, Services, Contractors, Purohits booking.
Tirumala Tirupathi devasthanam board has launched mock and bulk marriage concepts daily on Tirumala Hill. As lord Venkateswara swamy himself is kalyana srinivasa murthy, so marriages are performed daily routine on Tirumala.
Now board to give a chance for all devotees to organize their marriage on Tirumala Hill Kalayan Vedika is started. TTD Kalyana Vedika will allow couple to get married for free of cost and also gives free darshan for six members. let us see what are rules for applying Marriage booking registration in Kalyana Vedika scheme.
Table of Contents
Rules to be followed for TTD Kalyana Vedika Free Marriage scheme:
- First thing is that both Bride and Groom must belonged to Hindu religion only. They must be majors and elder than age restrictions of marriage.
- Date or Birth proving certificates in any form must be brought at time of TTD Kalyana Vedika Marriage application registration.
- All Residential proofs of Both families must be given photo copies and Originals must be present at time of verification.
- Both sides parents must be present at time of marriage ceremony and their residential and id proofs are rechecked.
- Guardians are allowed to stand as parents in their absence.
- Marriages might be performed in groups or bulk subject to availability of Muhurtams & Purohits.
- Six persons are allowed to darshan from 300/- special entry darshan queue free of cost. To get this after marriage certificate registration visit Kalyana Vedika counter to get the receipt printed.
- All people on both sides must appear before six hours of marriage time. Brides, Grooms parents must also report at kalyanam counter for checking.
- The board will issue pasupu, kumkum, Prasadam for married couples families along with darshan.
- A list of required items are available to download from kalyana vedika page. find the link in www.ttdsevaonline.com page.
Tirumala Marriage application registration procedure for TTD kalyana vedika check below:
Visit ttdsevaoline.com website. Choose Kalyana-vedika link in menu. Proceed after reading rules and accept terms and conditions for booking.
Enter details as asked in the application form. First select marriage date and muhurtam time from list. Fill details of brides and grooms details such as Name, Address, Age, Date of Birth. Give Contact details such as Email address, postal address, phone number.
If parents are absent then fill out guardians details on both sides. Proceed with selecting continue button. Select I accept button for generating online Marriage slot booking ID.